Friday 8 June 2012

Cool T-Shirts- My Smart Choice this summer!


Summers are on its peak, and I personally hate this weather. Mid summers are the worst climate of the year. Earlier, it was just for two or three months, but now its stays for a good eight months, till September. I think, even days in October are also hot.  Sometimes, it does really get tough for me to bear the heat.
I used to wear the cotton kurti and shirts as they are quite comfortable. But, I this summer, I really wanted to change my wardrobe collection; I am sick and tired of same clothing style.  At the same time, I want something comfortable and trendy too. So, I went to the mall near my place, I shopped for cool and trendy tees. It took two weekends for me to complete my collection of t-shirts. Now, I have all, classic and vibrant colors, cut prints for the casual wear, and polo neck tees for the formal wear.  Hope, will able to beat and beat the heat this summer!

2 comments:

  1. I this summer, I really wanted to change my dress collection So I shopped for cool and trendy tees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to wear t-shirts in summers.

    ReplyDelete